Selectmen Meeting Agenda
June 28, 2022 @ 7:00p.m.
5 Kennebec Street
- Minutes of June 14, 2022 meeting
3 Department heads
- Change 14 Depot Street to a Bailey Drive address given by the 911 address officer.
- Appointments of Animal Control Officer, CEO,E-911, Plumbing Inspector
- Selectmen concerns
- Public Session
- Executive Session for Personnel Matters pursuant 1 M.R.S.A. 405 (6) (A)
Friday June 24th:
- Is the last day to pay delinquent 2021 taxes. Lien will be put on after 4pm tomorrow
- Is the last day to sign up for summer rec.
- Is the last day to submit sealed bids for the BLOOM PROPERTY
We hope to see you all Sunday for a day of food and fun.
Bid packets for the “Bloom Properties” is now available at the Town Office.
Town of Anson OLDE HOME DAYS- BEAN HOLE BEAN DINNER. Sunday June 26 starting at 12:00pm. AT THE NORTH ANSON FIRE STATION. We hope to see so many of our wonderful community members getting together for a time of food, fun and conversation.
Friday, August 19. Madison/Anson Days event here at the Town office. This year’s theme is MARDI GRAS! Please be thinking of a float you can make to enter into the parade on Sat Aug 20. Prizes for best float! Let’s have some fun with this.
We have bid packets available at the Town office for a Trackless snowblower/mover. Stop by and pick one up if interested.
Have a great weekend
Please stay safe and healthy
WE ARE CURENTLY SERVING OUR CUSTOMERS BOTH IN PERSON AND AT THE DRIVE UP WINDOW.