- RSU 74 SCHOOL BUDGET VALIDATION MEETING is JUNE 25 @ 6pm at CHS. This is your last opportunity to voice whether you like your RSU school budget or want to vote to increase or decrease any article before election on July 14th. The school is making provisions for anyone who wants to attend. They will have two rooms available for spaced seating for your convenience. Warrant attached!
- SWIM LESSONS – will run from July 6-16. More information will be coming out later this week on the details.
- Unfortunately, the Madison/Anson Days are cancelled for this year. We hope to see you all here in August of 2021.
- In Lieu of the Madison/Anson Days there will be FIREWORKS on JULY 4TH this year starting at 9pm. Rain date will be Sunday July 5th. They will be setup on the Anson side of the river.
- The STATE AND TOWN ELECTION will be held on July 14 from 8am to 8pm here at the Town Office. We recommend that everyone wear a mask while voting. Absentee ballots are also currently available during business hours. M-F 8-3:30.
- There will be a Sheriffs Sale of all the Claudia Viles properties in Anson and Embden. Information attached!
- SCHOOL WARRANT JUNE 25, 2020
- SHERRIFS SALE